In order to get more accurate results, our search has the following Google-Type search functionality:
If you use '+' in front of a word, then that word will be present in the search results.
ex: Harry +Potter will return results with the word 'Potter'.
If you use '-' in front of a word, then that word will be absent in the search results.
ex: Harry -Potter will return results without the word 'Potter'.
If you use 'AND' between two words, then both of those words will be present in the search results.
ex: Harry AND Potter will return results with both 'Harry' and 'Potter'.
If you use 'OR' between two words, then bth of those words may or may not be present in the search results.
ex: Harry OR Potter will return results with just 'Harry', results with just 'Potter' and results with both 'Harry' and 'Potter'.
If you use 'NOT' before a word, then that word will be absent in the search results.
ex: Harry NOT Potter will return results without the word 'Potter'.
Placing '""' around words will perform a phrase search. The search results will contain those words in that order.
ex: "Harry Potter" will return any results with 'Harry Potter' in them, but not 'Potter Harry'.
Using '*' in a word will perform a wildcard search. The '*' signifies any number of characters. Searches can not start with a wildcard.
ex: Pot*er will return results with words starting with 'Pot' and ending in 'er'. In this case, 'Potter' will be a match.
Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner - or maybe the much-loved snacks and sweets in between - every meal is an opportunity to introduce children to the joy of eating, help them discover new tastes and textures, and boost their nutritional intake.
Following on from their highly successful debut cookbook, the hugely popular One Handed Cooks have created this new collection of recipes and mealtime advice to provide inspiration and ideas for family-friendly food that's healthy, simple to prepare and packed full of flavour. Alongside easily adaptable meals, satisfying vegetarian options, brilliant ideas for lunchboxes and much more, you'll find helpful solutions to tackling the most challenging fussy eating behaviours while ensuring your child gets the nourishment they need.
In this new book, you'll discover how to-
- Introduce solids, textured meals and finger foods to babies in ways that encourage mindful eating and food acceptance
- Make every meal count by maximising the nutritional content of favourite home-cooked meals, snacks and sweet foods using easy swaps and additions, to support your child's growth and development
- Manage and move on from common fussy eating behaviours, including food jags and food refusal
- Create happy family mealtimes that nurture positive associations with food
- Use daily structure, mealtime routines and pre-meal sensory-based activities to reduce anxiety around eating and instead encourage discovery and enjoyment
- Adapt a single meal to suit the whole family - baby, toddler and adult
- Cater to common allergies and intolerances (such as dairy, gluten and wheat) with simple substitutions that don't compromise on nutrition.