In order to get more accurate results, our search has the following Google-Type search functionality:
If you use '+' in front of a word, then that word will be present in the search results.
ex: Harry +Potter will return results with the word 'Potter'.
If you use '-' in front of a word, then that word will be absent in the search results.
ex: Harry -Potter will return results without the word 'Potter'.
If you use 'AND' between two words, then both of those words will be present in the search results.
ex: Harry AND Potter will return results with both 'Harry' and 'Potter'.
If you use 'OR' between two words, then bth of those words may or may not be present in the search results.
ex: Harry OR Potter will return results with just 'Harry', results with just 'Potter' and results with both 'Harry' and 'Potter'.
If you use 'NOT' before a word, then that word will be absent in the search results.
ex: Harry NOT Potter will return results without the word 'Potter'.
Placing '""' around words will perform a phrase search. The search results will contain those words in that order.
ex: "Harry Potter" will return any results with 'Harry Potter' in them, but not 'Potter Harry'.
Using '*' in a word will perform a wildcard search. The '*' signifies any number of characters. Searches can not start with a wildcard.
ex: Pot*er will return results with words starting with 'Pot' and ending in 'er'. In this case, 'Potter' will be a match.
Buzzing with hilarious facts and eye-popping photos, EYES ON FLIES reveals the hidden lives of flies and all the astonishing things they can do.
You won't believe what you read!
* Without flies, there would be no chocolate.
* Flies have been brave for millions of years. The ancestors of the horse fly used to bite the T-rex.
* Flies love sports. They are champion bowlers, wrestlers and even scuba divers.
* Flies can live anywhere - from freezing cold Antarctica to scorching hot volcanic baths.
* Maggots help solve crime and might be the next superfood of the 21st century!
* Flies are masters of disguise. Some look like bees or even spiders to hide from predators.
* Flies are amazing gardeners. Hairy flies make the best pollinators!
* Flies can be stars of the show. Just ask the Beyonce fly.
Appealing and engrossing non-fiction for kids aged 4+ years.